NSW vouchers for people
Give your budget a boost with vouchers that save money and help with the cost of living
Vouchers to boost family budgets
A range of vouchers for families are also available, including:
- $100 First Lap vouchers for parents, guardians and carers of children aged 3-6 years who are not enrolled in school for swimming lessons.
- $100 Creative Kids vouchers for school-enrolled children to use towards creative activities.
- 2 x $100 Active Kids vouchers for school-enrolled children to use towards sport and active recreation costs.
The NSW Government Savings Finder Program is helping to give your budget a boost with more than 70 rebates and savings.
How to use the vouchers
Once you have applied for your vouchers and are approved, they should appear in the Service NSW app.
Simply choose a participating business registered for your voucher scheme and spend the voucher.
- Log in to the Service NSW App on your mobile device.
- Select ‘Vouchers’.
- Select the valid voucher you wish to use.
- Present the voucher QR code for the business to scan at payment.
- Your device will show the voucher as being used.
If you do not have a mobile device, you can provide the business with a printed voucher or voucher code instead.
Both printed and digital options can be scanned by participating businesses.
NSW vouchers boost your budget
The Active Kids program provides two $100 vouchers for parents, guardians and carers of school-enrolled children to use towards sport and active recreation costs each year.
The vouchers may be used with a registered activity provider for registration, participation and membership costs for sport, fitness and active recreation activities.
To use a voucher, find a registered activity provider and present your voucher when you sign up.
Apply for Active Kids vouchers if you haven't already.
Creative Kids is all about making it easier for school-aged kids (4.5 to 18 years old) to get involved in creative and cultural activities.
Parents, guardians and carers can claim a $100 voucher per year to put towards the cost of lessons and fees with registered providers.
Vouchers can be used to contribute to registration, participation and tuition costs for performing arts, visual arts, coding, languages, literature, music and other creative and cultural activities with our approved list of activity providers.
Read more on Service NSW.
Parents, guardians and carers of children aged 3 to 6 years who are not enrolled in school, can apply for a $100 voucher towards the cost of swimming lessons.
You can use the voucher:
- for a program of at least 5 structured and supervised swimming lessons, which are either intensive (daily) or regular weekly lessons
- at any participating business that is an approved First Lap provider
- before 30 June 2023.
You can apply for a voucher for each eligible child.
Apply on Service NSW.