NSW vouchers for people
Give your budget a boost with vouchers that save money and help with the cost of living
Vouchers to boost family budgets
A range of vouchers for families are also available, including:
- $100 First Lap vouchers for parents, guardians and carers of children aged 3-6 years who are not enrolled in school for swimming lessons.
- $100 Creative Kids vouchers for school-enrolled children to use towards creative activities.
- $100 Active Kids voucher for school-enrolled children to use towards sport and active recreation costs.
- 3 x $50 Premier's Back to School NSW vouchers will help families pay for school supplies for primary and high school students.
- Before and After School Care voucher applications have now closed. Any remaining credit you have with a participating provider will expire on 30 June 2023.
The NSW Government Savings Finder Program is helping to give your budget a boost with more than 70 rebates and savings.
How to use the vouchers
Once you have applied for your vouchers and are approved, they should appear in the Service NSW app.
Simply choose a participating business registered for your voucher scheme and spend the voucher.
- Log in to the Service NSW App on your mobile device.
- Select ‘Vouchers’.
- Select the valid voucher you wish to use.
- Present the voucher QR code for the business to scan at payment.
- Your device will show the voucher as being used.
If you do not have a mobile device, you can provide the business with a printed voucher or voucher code instead.
Both printed and digital options can be scanned by participating businesses.
NSW vouchers boost your budget
The NSW Government is helping kids get active with the Active Kids program.
The Active Kids program provides a $100 voucher for parents, guardians and carers of school-enrolled children to use towards sport and active recreation costs each year.
The current voucher, released on 1 January 2023, is valid until 30 June 2023.
The voucher may be used with a registered activity provider for registration, participation and membership costs for sport, fitness and active recreation activities.
To use a voucher, find a registered activity provider and present your voucher when you sign up.
The Active Kids program is one of more than 70 NSW Government rebates and savings that help you save on everyday costs and more.
Apply for Active Kids vouchers if you haven't already.
NSW Government is helping you save on everyday costs and more with more than 70 rebates and savings including Creative Kids, which is all about making it easier for school-aged kids (4.5 to 18 years old) to get involved in creative and cultural activities.
From 1 January 2023, parents, guardians and carers can claim a $100 voucher to put towards the cost of lessons and fees with registered Creative Kids providers. Vouchers will expire on Friday 30 June 2023.
It's a great opportunity to let kids find their passion and learn new skills.
Vouchers can be used to contribute to registration, participation and tuition costs for performing arts, visual arts, coding, languages, literature, music and other creative and cultural activities with our approved list of activity providers.
Read more on Service NSW.
Parents, guardians and carers of children aged 3 to 6 years who are not enrolled in school, can apply for a $100 voucher towards the cost of swimming lessons.
You can use the voucher:
- for a program of at least 5 structured and supervised swimming lessons, which are either intensive (daily) or regular weekly lessons
- at any participating business that is an approved First Lap provider
- before 30 June 2023.
You can apply for a voucher for each eligible child.
Apply on Service NSW.
The Premier's Back to School NSW Vouchers program is helping families pay for school supplies.
Parents, guardians, carers or students can apply for 3 x $50 vouchers, totalling $150 for each eligible primary or high school student.
The vouchers can be used at registered businesses towards the cost of:
- school uniforms
- other eligible expenses.
Vouchers must be used before 30 June 2023.
Apply on Service NSW.