Bottle Your Own Wine - Harvest Hamper Trail
131 McIntosh Circuit
Murrumbateman NSW 2582
28th March 2020
10:30am to 12:30pm
Join Murrumbateman Winery owner and winemaker, Bobbie Makin, for a unique opportunity to experience a boutique winery in action.
Your bottling experience will include:
- Detailed explanation of wine making and bottling processes.
- Hands on experience using wine bottling equipment.
- Opportunity to hand label wine bottles.
- Guided wine tasting of the wines on their tasting list.
- Nibbles plate during tasting.
- Two signed bottles of wine to take home.
Book early as this intimate experience is capped at six people per session. They want to make sure you have plenty of opportunity to use the equipment, ask questions and learn about wine making. If you're lucky Bobbie may even throw in a barrel tasting.
Session times: 10.30am, 12.30pm, 2.30pm
|28th March 2020||10:30am to 12:30pm|
|28th March 2020||12:30pm to 2:30pm|
|28th March 2020||2:30pm to 4:30pm|
Events on this site are provided by the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse. Event information is believed accurate but is subject to change by the event organiser.