High Country Writers Festival
123 Grey Street
Glen Innes NSW 2370
30th November 2019 to 1st December 2019
10:00am to 4:00pm
On November 30 and December 1, 2019, The Makers Shed Glen Innes will open its doors (and the yard gate) for a celebration of all things literary!
Discover why the New England region is a book-lover's and writer’s paradise:-
- Author Talks: meet writers and hear about how they create their books.
- Book Prize: witness the announcement of the High Country Indie Book Award winner.
- Book Sales: new books and not-so-new at The Makers Shed and around Glen Innes!
- Writing Workshops: sign up for a class to improve your wordsmithing.
- Readings: your chance to hear local writers in action!
|30th November 2019||10:00am to 4:00pm|
|1st December 2019||10:00am to 4:00pm|
Events on this site are provided by the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse. Event information is believed accurate but is subject to change by the event organiser.