Wentworth Main Mine Open Day
Wentworth Main Mine
4570-4578 Mitchell Highway
Lucknow NSW 2800
2nd February 2019 to 8th December 2019
10:00am to 2:30pm
The Lucknow goldfield was discovered in 1851. Located just nine kilometres from Orange on the eastern side of Lucknow, the Wentworth Main Mine holds its open days on the First Saturday and Sunday of the month. Stroll around this historic mining site and see relics of past mining heritage.
Wentworth Mine is open the first Saturday and Sunday of each month from 10am to 2.30pm.
To ensure the safety of visitors at Wentworth main mine, they ask that you obey all signs and instructions.
- Visitors must stay within the designated pathways
- Children must be supervised at all times
- Visitors must not climb or touch equipment
- Visitors are to report all incidents
- The use of illicit drugs is prohibited
- Beware of reptiles
- The removal of objects or artifacts from this site is prohibited
- It is also recommended to wear closed-in shoes, bring along a hat, sunscreen and water
|3rd August 2019||10:00am to 2:30pm|
|4th August 2019||10:00am to 2:30pm|
|7th September 2019||10:00am to 2:30pm|
|8th September 2019||10:00am to 2:30pm|
|5th October 2019||10:00am to 2:30pm|
|6th October 2019||10:00am to 2:30pm|
|2nd November 2019||10:00am to 2:30pm|
|3rd November 2019||10:00am to 2:30pm|
|7th December 2019||10:00am to 2:30pm|
|8th December 2019||10:00am to 2:30pm|
Events on this site are provided by the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse. Event information is believed accurate but is subject to change by the event organiser.