2018 NSW Women of the Year Awards
Now in its seventh year, the awards recognise and celebrate the outstanding contribution made by women to industry, communities and society.
2018 Awards categories
- NSW Premier’s Woman of the Year
- NSW Aboriginal Woman of the Year
- Community Hero
- Harvey Norman Young Woman of the Year
- Rex Airlines Regional Woman of the Year
- NSW Business Woman of the Year
- First State Super Lifetime Achievement.
Minister for Women Tanya Davies called on the community to recognise women’s achievements in the state.
“It is important to give the outstanding and inspirational women leading the way across NSW, the recognition and acknowledgement they deserve,” Mrs Davies said.
Nominations close 7 January 2018. Winners will be announced at a ceremony in Sydney on 8 March 2018, International Women’s Day.