Apply for a 2017 Community Building Partnership grant
The Community Building Partnership (CBP) program awards grants for community infrastructure projects that:
- deliver positive social, environmental and recreational outcomes
- promote community participation, inclusion and cohesion.
Local councils and incorporated not-for-profit organisations such as a charity, sporting, social or environmental groups are encouraged to apply for funding for projects that:
- build new community infrastructure
- refurbish, renovate or repair existing community infrastructure
- buy capital equipment items with a minimum individual asset value of $2500.
Run annually, the program equally allocates $300,000 in funding to each state electorate.
Applications will close at 5pm on Wednesday, 9 August 2017.