Courses to study at TAFE NSW
Students and potential students should visit their local TAFE NSW campus during 15-20 January to learn how TAFE NSW can equip them with practical, hands-on training.
TAFE NSW offers more than 1200 courses. In 2018 it is rolling out innovative options in areas such as:
- Certificate IV and Advanced Diploma in Cyber Security
- Certificate III in Aviation (Remote Pilot – Visual Line of Sight) to learn about drone technology
- Diploma of Payroll Services
- Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing
- Working with Children in Performing Arts
- Workplace Innovation.
The Minister responsible for TAFE NSW Adam Marshall said studying at TAFE NSW is an excellent option for people considering their post-school options, a career change or wishing to gain new skills to secure a promotion.
“The NSW Government provides significant subsidies for a range of courses at TAFE NSW through Smart and Skilled, ensuring students can undertake the studies they need to upskill or find a new job,” Mr Marshall said.
“I encourage all members of the community to go along to their local TAFE NSW campus during enrolment week to take a look at the exciting vocational education and training options available to them.”