ICC Sydney secures global events
With the NSW Government’s support, Business Events Sydney (BESydney) secured the events up to 2023. The events will bring international leaders in finance and professional services, information technology, infrastructure, education, research and health to Sydney.
BESydney CEO Lyn Lewis-Smith said international business delegates spend up to six-and-a-half times more than regular tourists, while also stimulating the knowledge economy that is critical in the wake of the mining boom.
Highlight events secured for ICC Sydney include:
- International Bar Association Annual Conference 2017
- AIPPI World Intellectual Property Congress 2017
- ICC WCF World Chambers Congress 2017
- 22nd Congress of the Asian Pacific Society of Respirology 2017
- IEEE Vehicular Technology Conference 2017
- SIBOS - Swift International Banking Operations Society 2018
- World Congress of Accountants 2018