More buses for Sydney’s north west
The new Hills bus services will begin on 19 February and will be delivered under the NSW Government’s Growth Services Program.
The new bus services will be introduced across 10 routes:
• Route 605 North Kellyville to Rouse Hill Town Centre (Over 160 services)
• Route 607X Rouse Hill to City via M2 (125 services)
• Routes 610, 610X, M61 Rouse Hill and Castle Hill to City via M2 (over 110 services)
• Route 611 Blacktown to Macquarie Park via M2 (Over 210 services)
• Route 615X North Kellyville to City via M2 (30 services)
• Route 619 Rouse Hill to Macquarie Park via Castle Hill and M2 (Over 70 services)
• Routes 620X Dural and Cherrybrook to City via M2 (40 services)
• Route 621 Castle Hill to City via Cherrybrook and Macquarie Park (Over 50 services)
• Route 700 Blacktown to Parramatta via Prospect and Mays Hill (Over 150 services)
• Routes T65, T66 Rouse Hill Town Centre to Parramatta via T-way (130 services)
Premier Gladys Berejiklian said Greater Western Sydney was experiencing an unparalleled period of revitalisation and growth.
“We’re keeping pace with that growth by meeting the transport needs both now and into the future,” Ms Berejiklian said.