Small businesses encouraged to go digital
Mr Barilaro is encouraging small businesses throughout NSW to take better advantage of internet and mobile technologies.
“Small businesses, particularly those in regional areas, can find new opportunities to start up, scale up and innovate if they make the digital economy work for them,” Mr Barilaro said.
“Our focus is on delivering the support services to make NSW the easiest state to do business in.”
Want to know more?
Businesses can connect with Small Biz Connect advisors throughout NSW for advice on going digital and information about business support programs.
Other NSW Government initiatives supporting small businesses are:
- Over $950 million of red tape cut since September 2011.
- $4.1 million Energise Enterprise Fund for businesses most impacted by the Murray Darling Basin Plan.
- Renewal of the $5,000 Jobs Action Plan incentive.
- $2,000 Small Business Employment Incentive Scheme.
- Phase one of the Easy to do Business initiative, with stage two scheduled in 2016.