Step-by-step information service for complex life events
With this in mind, the NSW Government has produced an online information service to help you access services during life’s many complex events.
Information, advice and support is available if you or your family are:
- having a baby, fostering a child or adopting a child
- starting primary school or high school
- getting your first job, starting a new career, losing a job or returning to work after having a job
- renting, buying or renovating property
- dealing with bushfire, drought or flood
- dealing with a serious injury, serious illness or life limiting illness
- planning your retirement or trying to find low cost housing in retirement
- planning for a death or making decisions after a death.
The NSW Government is committed to simplifying processes, improving access to support services and putting the customer at the centre of everything we do.