The Australia-Japan Foundation Grant Program for 2015-16 has grants which Australian and Japanese individuals and organisations can apply for.
Interested applicants can submit their project proposal online before the closing date: Monday 20th April at 11:00pm AEST.
The Foundation’s grant program in 2015-16 has six priority areas for funding:
- Reconstruction of the Tohoku Region
- Economics and Trade
- Security, Regional and International Relations
- Education and Science
- Society and Culture (includes Community Grants)
- Communication, Information and Advocacy
The Australia-Japan Foundation supports innovative projects that align with the Foundation’s three strategic objectives, which are to:
- increase understanding in Japan of shared interests with Australia,
- increase understanding in Australia of the importance of Japan to Australia as an economic and strategic partner, and
- increase recognition in Japan of Australian excellence and expertise.
Australia-Japan Foundation website.