The Australia-Korea Foundation has grants of around $700, 000 available. Each grant is usually between $20,000–$30,000.
Interested applicants can apply for a grant in the 2015-16 Grants Round by submitting an application online before the April 16th closing date.
The Foundation supports projects which demonstrate the deepening of Australia’s bilateral relationship with Korea, and Korea’s with Australia.
Grants are available in four strategic areas:
- Geopolitical Relations
- Economics and Trade
- Education, Science and Technology
- Society, Culture, Arts, Sports and Media.
Each year the Foundation highlights priority areas for the grants round. In 2015-16 these are Korean language and literacy, Economic diplomacy, Science innovation and Sports diplomacy.
2015–16 Grants Round key dates
- 16 April 2015: online applications close at 4:00pm AEST.
- July 2015: applicants notified of outcomes.
- July – August 2015: grant agreements are finalised with successful applicants.
Australia-Korea Foundation website.