NSW will host five matches, including a blockbuster semi-final at the Sydney Cricket Ground on Thursday 26 March 2015.
During the Cricket World Cup, Sydney will welcome tens of thousands of international, interstate and visitors from around NSW.
Minister for Sport and Recreation Gabrielle Upton said the economy will start to benefit as these visitors begin to lock in their itineraries, book flights and hotels, and plan side trips.
NSW will host the following matches:
- South Africa v West Indies on Saturday 28 February 2015
- Australia v Sri Lanka on Sunday 8 March 2015
- England v Afghanistan on Friday 13 March 2015
- Quarter Final on Wednesday 18 March 2015
- Semi Final on Thursday 26 March 2015
To book tickets, visit the ICC Cricket World Cup website.