The eight initiatives also aim to achieve balanced outcomes for other uses of the bioregion such as boating, fishing, shipping, diving, swimming, education and research.
The initiatives focus on:
- improving water quality and reducing marine litter
- on-ground works for healthy coastal habitats and wildlife
- spatial management for biodiversity conservation and use sharing
- marine research to address shipping and fishing knowledge gaps
- improving boating infrastructure
- reducing use conflicts in Pittwater
- improving accessibility
- land use planning for coasts and waterways.
Your feedback will help further evaluate the management responses and final recommendations to the NSW Government later this year
Submissions close on 24 April 2016.