Nominations for the annual awards are open until June 10. The awards shine a spotlight on the incredible work NSW nurses and Midwives do each day in cities and towns across metro, regional and rural NSW.
The awards have been held for the past two years to celebrate nurse's and midwive's achievements in their chosen field, to promote best practices in nursing and midwifery and to publicly acknowledge the contribution nurses and midwives make to improving health outcomes of communities.
To nominate a nurse or midwife who shows excellence and makes a difference in one of the ten awards catgories, including the:
- Judith Meppem Lifetime Achievement Award
- Excellence in Nursing – Registered Nurse
- Excellence in Nursing – Enrolled Nurse
- Excellence in Nursing/Midwifery – Assistant in Nursing/Midwifery
- Excellence in Midwifery
- Excellence in Leadership
- Excellence in Innovation in Education
- Excellence in Innovation in Research
- Excellence in in Nursing/Midwifery – Graduate
- Excellence in Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Health Care
visit the Excellence in Nursing and Midwifery Awards website.