The Southern Highlands and country NSW favourites were crowned winners from the 52-entry field, with more than 15,000 people casting their votes.
The inaugural awards, which are managed by the NSW Tourism Industry Council are given to towns with a population of less than 5000 and those with more than 5000.
They will now represent NSW at the Australian Top Tourism Town Awards, which are held on Wednesday 25 August at Parliament House, Canberra.
Top Tourism Town population less than 5000 residents
- Winner – Berrima
- Highly Commended – Carcoar
Top Tourism Town population greater than 5000 residents
- Winner – Mudgee
- Highly Commended – Orange
Judges Choice Awards
- Most Inspiring Editorial: Oberon
- Most Captivating Video: Tumbarumba
- Most Compelling Itinerary: Ettalong Beach