Public consultations for comment
The Have Your Say portal is a centralised hub for all NSW Government public consultations currently open for comment and submissions.
It provides access to information about public consultations on government plans to improve services, the economy and infrastructure in NSW.
Members of the public and organisations can
- find out about topics of interest
- be informed about activities in their local area
- share their views and ideas by making a submission.
The publishing process
If your NSW Government department or agency is conducting public consultation for an upcoming project or initiative
- you must work for the NSW Government and have a @nsw.gov.au email account
- send your request for access to upload a public consultation to the Department of Customer Service Digital Channels team.
Once your account has been verified and approved, you will be able to create a consultation on the nsw.gov.au website.
Follow the instructions to upload a consultation
Follow the step-by-step instructions in the Have Your Say editor guide to upload your consultation, including consultation locations, dates and times.
NSW Government Digital Channels will
- review the consultation that you have uploaded
- contact you to resolve any questions
- publish the consultation to the Have Your Say website within two business days.
If you are a NSW Government employee and need help or information about uploading content to the Have Your Say portal, contact the NSW Government Digital Channels support team.