Contact Training Services NSW
Contact Training Services NSW for advice and support on apprenticeships and traineeships, skills development, industry engagement and brokering arrangements.
There are a range of ways you can contact Training Services NSW
Translation or accessibility support
- The National Relay Service can assist if you have a hearing or speech impairment
- For interpreter services call 13 14 50 and ask them to call us on 1300 772 104.
Visit or post
Book to visit a local Training Services NSW Centre
For postal addresses see Skills NSW
Post to our head office at:
Training Services NSW
Education and Skills Reform
PO Box 5068
Parramatta NSW 2124
Contact our program areas
- For Smart and Skilled student and employer enquiries call 1300 772 104, or if you are calling from overseas +61 2 8267 7770 or email email@example.com
- For Smart and Skilled training provider enquiries call 1300 772 104 or email TSNSWCust.Service@det.nsw.edu.au
- For Certificate of Proficiency for licensing or employment call 1300 772 104
- For Commissioner complaints email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learn about our complaints handling process
- For adult and community education enquiries contact TS.ACEdesk@det.nsw.edu.au
- For Aboriginal programs contact the Aboriginal Training Coordinator
- Customer Service and Operations/Approved Provider customer services call 1300 772 104 or email TSNSWCust.Service@det.nsw.edu.au
- NSW Skills Board
- NSW Training Awards M: 0438 926 538 E: email@example.com
- Group Training Organisation (GTO) Recruitment Program contact Group.Training@det.nsw.edu.au
- School-based apprenticeships and traineeships
- NSW Education Standards Authority monitors quality teaching, learning, assessment and school standards.
- ITABs provide independent industry advice on the training and skill needs of industry.
Submit an online inquiry or feedback
A Training Services NSW team member will respond during business hours to your online inquiry or feedback.
* indicates required field