Request accessible format of this publication.
Adopted November 2020
About the Department of Regional NSW
- The department’s Structure (PDF 64.32KB)
- Our work (functions) and its impact on the people of NSW.
How you can access our information
- Information held by the Department
- We may make information available on the OpenGov NSW website
- How to access information
How we engage with you
- How to Have your say in the formulation of Government Policy.
Feedback and questions
- We welcome feedback (complaints, compliments and suggestions).
For further information or enquiries regarding GIPA and access to information please contact us at the Department of Regional NSW at GIPA@regional.nsw.gov.au
For more information about the GIPA Act and your right to access information (including review rights) contact the NSW Information and Privacy Commission:
Freecall: 1800 472 679