Minister for Better Regulation and Innovation
To send a message to the Minister, please complete the form below.
Please note that the Minister receives a large volume of correspondence. Before completing the form, please refer to the links below. These may help you to address your enquiry quicker than writing to the Minister.
- Have your say on shaping the future of NSW strata laws
- Find information about COVID-19 and the moratorium on residential tenancy evictions
- Find information about COVID-19 and consumer and business rights
- Find information about COVID-19 and NSW workplaces
- Find information or submit feedback on current reforms and public consultations
- To lodge a complaint or find out more information on protecting consumers, tradespeople and businesses contact NSW Fair Trading or call 13 32 20
- To lodge a complaint or find out more about work health and safety contact SafeWork NSW or call 13 10 50
- Find information on buildings affected by non-compliant cladding and other cladding issues
- Find information or contact the Building Commissioner
- Find information on the NSW Government’s retirement village reforms.
Your correspondence will be addressed as soon as possible. Please refer to our correspondence policy for more information.