Minister for Customer Service and Digital Government
To send a message to the Minister, please complete the form below.
Please note that the Minister receives a large volume of correspondence. Before completing the form, please refer to the links below. These may help you to address your enquiry quicker than writing to the Minister.
- Access storm and flood recovery assistance from Service NSW, including support with rental payments or call 13 77 88
- Access the Disaster Assistance finder if you have been impacted by floods or bushfire.
- Make an enquiry or provide feedback on greenslips or motor accident compensation.
- Get help with workers compensation (State Insurance Regulatory Authority) or lodge a complaint about an insurer (Workers Compensation Independent Review Office).
- Access government information and services through Service NSW or contact us.
- Access services through the NSW Registry of Births, Deaths and Marriages or contact us.
- Find out more about land titling through NSW Land Registry Services or contact us.
- Find information or submit feedback on current reforms and public consultations.
Your correspondence will be addressed as soon as possible. Please refer to our correspondence policy for more information.