Minister for Health and Medical Research
If you are experiencing an emergency, please contact triple zero (000).
The best way to stay up to date on COVID-19 is to check the NSW Government website.
Overseas travellers to NSW
If you are travelling to NSW from overseas and are seeking an exemption on medical grounds from the 14-day mandatory hotel quarantine, please visit the NSW Health website.
Funerals, weddings and other gatherings
If you are seeking an exemption relating to funerals, weddings and other gatherings, please visit the NSW Health website.
Work with NSW Health
If you are interested in working with NSW Health as part of the response to COVID-19, visit the NSW Health website.
Mental health support
Should you, or someone you know need support, call:
- Lifeline Australia on 13 11 14
A crisis support service that provides short term support at any time for people who are having difficulty coping or staying safe.
- Kids Helpline on 1800 551 800
A free, private and confidential 24/7 phone and online counselling service for young people aged 5 to 25 years.
- NSW Mental Health Line on 1800 011 511
Mental health crisis telephone service in NSW.
Hotel health and wellbeing
For people arriving from overseas who are currently quarantined in designated hotels, and require on-site medical or mental health assistance, call Healthcare Australia on 1300 422 247.
Breaches of Health Orders
Crime Stoppers NSW is the best and most appropriate way to report any breaches or concerns around people acting contrary to self-isolation or Health Orders.
You can send a message to Minister Hazzard using the form below about public hospitals, dental issues and the Health Care Complaints Commission (HCCC).
Your correspondence will be addressed as soon as possible. Please refer to our correspondence policy for more information.
Before completing the form, please refer to the below links which may address your enquiry.
- Aged Care Facilities – refer to Australian Government – Minister Richard Colbeck
- Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Authority – refer to AHPRA.
- Domestic violence – refer to the Minister Mark Speakman MP
- GPs and/or medical centres – refer to Australian Government – Minister Greg Hunt MP
- Medicare – refer to Australian Government – Minister Greg Hunt MP
- Medication on the PBS – refer to Australian Government – Minister Greg Hunt MP
- Mental Health – refer to the Minister Bronnie Taylor MLC
- Private Health Funds – refer to Australian Government – Minister Greg Hunt MP
- Social Housing – refer to the Minister Gareth Ward MP
- Food Safety matters – refer to the Minister Adam Marshall MP