Minister for Health and Medical Research
If you are experiencing an emergency, please contact triple zero (000).
COVID-19 information, news and updates
If you are in urgent need of mental health support, call one of the following crisis care services:
NSW Health is working closely with the Australian Government to plan and implement a safe and effective COVID-19 vaccination program in NSW. The Australian Government has developed a Australian COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
For further information, please visit the NSW Health and National Centre for Immunisation Research and Surveillance websites.
Face masks are mandatory on public transport including taxis and rideshare services in Greater Sydney (including Wollongong, Central Coast and Blue Mountains). Face masks must be worn indoors at all NSW airports and on domestic commercial flights into or out of NSW.
You may be fined $200 on the spot for not wearing a face mask. For further information, please visit the NSW Government website.
If you are travelling to NSW from overseas and are seeking an exemption on medical grounds from the 14-day mandatory hotel quarantine, please visit the NSW Health website.
For people arriving from overseas who are currently quarantined in designated hotels, and require on-site medical or mental health assistance, call Healthcare Australia on 1300 422 247.
If you would like to offer a product for supply to NSW Health or other NSW Government agencies, please visit buy.nsw.gov.au
If you require PPE supplies, you can find details of suppliers through the buy.nsw PPE portal.
Crime Stoppers NSW is the best and most appropriate way to report any breaches or concerns around people acting contrary to self-isolation or Health Orders. Crime Stoppers NSW can be contacted on 1800 333 000 or visit the Crime Stoppers website.
For 24/7 advice and support on non-health-related COVID-19 enquiries from NSW community and businesses
If you have symptoms and wish to speak to a registered nurse
For general advice on COVID-19
You can send a message to Minister Hazzard using the form below about public hospitals, dental issues and the Health Care Complaints Commission (HCCC).
Your correspondence will be addressed as soon as possible. Please refer to our correspondence policy for more information.
Before completing the form, please refer to the below links which may address your enquiry.
- Aged Care Facilities – refer to Australian Government – Minister Greg Hunt MP
- Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Authority – refer to AHPRA.
- Domestic violence – refer to the Minister Mark Speakman MP
- GPs and/or medical centres – refer to Australian Government – Minister Greg Hunt MP
- Medicare – refer to Australian Government – Minister Greg Hunt MP
- Medication on the PBS – refer to Australian Government – Minister Greg Hunt MP
- Mental Health – refer to the Minister Bronnie Taylor MLC
- Private Health Funds – refer to Australian Government – Minister Greg Hunt MP
- Social Housing – refer to the Minister Gareth Ward MP
- Food Safety matters – refer to the Minister Adam Marshall MP