Minister for Health and Medical Research
If you are experiencing an emergency, please contact triple zero (000).
The best way to stay up to date on COVID-19 is to check the NSW Government website.
If you are seeking an urgent exemption from public health orders in relation to quarantine, submit your enquiry directly to MOH-COVID19-Quarantine@health.nsw.gov.au.
If you are seeking an urgent exemption from public health orders in relation to funerals, weddings and other gatherings, submit your enquiry directly to MOH-COVID-MassGatherings@health.nsw.gov.au.
If you would like to help supply medical equipment and hygiene products, register your interest.
If you are interested in working with NSW Health as part of the response to COVID-19, visit the NSW Health website.
Mental health support
Should you, or someone you know need support, call:
- Lifeline Australia on 13 11 14
A crisis support service that provides short term support at any time for people who are having difficulty coping or staying safe.
- Kids Helpline on 1800 551 800
A free, private and confidential 24/7 phone and online counselling service for young people aged 5 to 25 years.
- NSW Mental Health Line on 1800 011 511
Mental health crisis telephone service in NSW.
Hotel health and wellbeing
For people arriving from overseas on or after 29 March 2020, who are currently quarantined in designated hotels, and require on-site medical or mental health assistance, call Healthcare Australia on 1300 422 247.
You can send a message to Minister Hazzard using the form below about public hospitals, dental issues and the Health Care Complaints Commission (HCCC).
Your correspondence will be addressed as soon as possible. Please refer to our correspondence policy for more information.
Before completing the form, please refer to the below links which may address your enquiry.
- Aged Care Facilities – refer to Australian Government – Minister Richard Colbeck
- Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Authority – refer to AHPRA.
- Domestic violence – refer to the Minister Mark Speakman MP
- GPs and/or medical centres – refer to Australian Government – Minister Greg Hunt MP
- Medicare – refer to Australian Government – Minister Greg Hunt MP
- Medication on the PBS – refer to Australian Government – Minister Greg Hunt MP
- Mental Health – refer to the Minister Bronnie Taylor MLC
- Private Health Funds – refer to Australian Government – Minister Greg Hunt MP
- Social Housing – refer to the Minister Gareth Ward MP
- Food Safety matters – refer to the Minister Adam Marshall MP