Minister for Infrastructure, Cities, Active Transport
You can send the Minister for Infrastructure, Cities, and Active Transport a message by completing the form below.
The Minister receives a large volume of correspondence and aims to respond within 20 working days. If you would like a faster response, please refer to the links below as these will help, before completing the form.
Transport for NSW
We are investing in active transport across the state, leading programs and driving change to reinvigorate our cities and enable vibrant and walkable public spaces, and working to increase, improve and activate public green space.
Transport for NSW’s website has lots of information that may also help with your enquiry:
- Find out more about what Transport for NSW is doing to create walking and cycling opportunities in your community.
- Learn more about the Get NSW Active grant funding program.
- Find out more about the NSW E-Scooters trial.
- You can also find out more about agencies that have recently joined the Transport Cluster:
- Royal Botanic gardens and Domain Trust information can be found here
- Greater Sydney Parklands information can be found here
- Placemaking NSW information can be found here
- Public Spaces – Information on streetscapes, place-based urban improvement and activation projects can be found here
- Smart Places – Information on how technology is used to improve outcomes for people and places can be found here.
The NSW Government is committed to the delivery of infrastructure, providing value to both the community and the NSW economy. The 2022–23 Budget announced another record infrastructure spend of $112.7 billion over the next four years.
For information on the Greater Cities Commission, please click here.