Minister for Transport; Minister for Veterans
You can send the Minister for Transport and the Minister for Veterans a message by completing the form below.
The Minister receives a large volume of correspondence and aims to respond within 20 working days. If you would like a faster response, please refer to the links below as these will help, before completing the form.
Transport for NSW
We are investing in transport, maritime and road related projects across the state. Transport for NSW's website has lots of information about these projects that may also help with your enquiry:
- Submit a compliment, suggestion or complaint about public transport
- Find out more about a transport project
- Resolve an issue with your driver licence or vehicle registration
NSW Veterans Affairs
We are committed to ensuring our veterans, past and present, are honoured with dignity and respect.
- If you would like to know more about programs, services and concessions available for veterans and their families to help with transitioning to civilian life and the cost of living.
- If you need help with pensions, education schemes, payments to support eligible family members
- If you would like more information about NSW commemorative activities, education, programs and grants that support veterans to access employment and education opportunities.
Your correspondence will be addressed as soon as possible. Please refer to our correspondence policy for more information.