Minister for Water, Minister for Housing, Minister for Homelessness, Minister for Mental Health, Minister for Youth and Minister for the North Coast

Rose Jackson

A headshot of Rose Jackson

To send a message to the Minister, please complete the online form.

Your correspondence will be addressed as soon as possible. Please refer to our correspondence policy for more information.

Support contacts

If you, or someone you know, are at risk of immediate harm, please call 000.

If you or someone you know require assistance finding mental health support, please contact the Mental Health Line on 1800 011 511.

For a list of mental health services and support contacts, please refer to Support Contact List.

If you are homeless and need accommodation urgently:

Please contact Link2Home on 1800 152 152. The information and referral telephone service is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

If you are a veteran, are homeless and in need of accommodation urgently please contact the dedicated Link2Home line on 1800 326 989.

If you are impacted by a natural disaster and require support, please contact Disaster Welfare Services on 1800 018 444.

Reporting a maintenance matter

For maintenance requests, in the first instance please contact the maintenance line on 1800 422 322 which operates 24 hours, 7 days, all year round. Specialist staff provide support and advice and are able to make decisions on the spot about what needs to be done.

Aboriginal housing services in NSW

The Aboriginal Housing Office (AHO) in Homes NSW aims to ensure that Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in NSW have access to affordable, quality housing. Beyond providing direct housing services, the AHO has many other important initiatives. 

This includes a Home Ownership program, Tertiary Accommodation Grants, Services Our Way and many more services that provide opportunities for Aboriginal people across NSW. 

Click here for information about the AHO and their services. You can contact the AHO on 1800 727 555.

Required field

Online form

Your details

Your enquiry

Maximum 3 files.
16 MB limit.
Allowed types: gif, jpg, jpeg, png, bmp, tif, pict, txt, rtf, pdf, doc, docx, ppt, pptx, xls, xlsx.
Privacy Collection Notice

Your personal information will only be used for the purpose you are providing it in this form. Please read the privacy collection notice for more information about how we handle your information.

You are providing this personal information so that The Cabinet Office can process your request.  

This information will only be used for contacting the Minister for Water, Housing, Homelessness, Mental Health, Youth North Coast and for directly related actions arising from that request.  

The Cabinet Office will not disclose your personal information to anybody else unless required or authorised by law, such as by court order. 

The Cabinet Office will store and protect your personal information until the enquiry or purpose of contact has concluded. Subject to any other legal requirements regarding information retention, your information will be retained for 30 days. You may opt-in to be placed on mailing lists, newsletters or other recurring communications forums. If you do, your information will be used for this purpose and stored until you chose to opt-out.  

More information 

This privacy notice applies only to the information you are providing in this form. If you would like to know more about how The Cabinet Office meets its regulatory obligations in collecting, using, sharing and storing personal information, you can read the complete Privacy Policy and Plan at

You have the right to access your personal information held by The Cabinet Office, without excessive delay or expense. You also have the right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate or out-of-date.  

If you would like to access or correct your personal information, please contact below: 

The Cabinet Office's Information and Privacy Unit (IAPU)

GPO Box 5341
Sydney NSW 2001

(02) 9228 5871

Access to information

You may also contact The Cabinet Office if you have any questions about this privacy notice. 


Personal information  

Personal information is any information or an opinion about an individual whose identity is apparent or can reasonably be ascertained. 

Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 

NSW Government Agencies must comply with the Information Protection Principles (IPPs), which are outlined in the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (PPIP Act). These regulate the collection, storage, use and disclosure of personal information held by Government Agencies. 

Top of page