The OneCX program is making it easier for customers to engage with NSW Government, by creating a digital experience based on their needs, rather than the structure of Government.
We’re working with agencies to build nsw.gov.au as the one place for customers to source information from across Government.
This roadmap outlines what the OneCX program has delivered, what we’re working on, and what we’re planning to deliver next, to achieve a better digital experience for our customers.
What we've achieved
Find out about our program achievements, including milestones and launches since the commencement of the OneCX program.
Take a look at our month by month timeline of achievements from November 2019 to December 2021.
What we’re working on now
See what we’re working on in the first half of 2022, to improve the customer experience, remove duplication of information, and improve our processes and functionality.
- making it seamless for citizens to engage with NSW Government
- creating a single source of trusted government information for citizens
- creating an easy to navigate central source of information for business audiences
- streamlining messaging and reducing content duplication
- building a centralised content gateway of business advice and concierge to support business owners
- ensuring continuous improvement in customer information delivery
- centralising content and tools for a 'tell us once' customer experience
- creating an experience that helps the customer find the right feedback channel
Migrating to nsw.gov.au
- Hardship Review Board
- Subsidence Advisory
- Women NSW
- Water Safety
- Their Futures Matter
- Centre for Property Acquisition
- Companion card
- We Commemorate
- Cladding Registration
- NSW Disaster Assistance Arrangements
- NSW Telco Authority
- All Roads and Waterways pillars
- 2022 Youth week campaign pages
Migrating to nsw.gov.au
- migration processes
- 24/7 CMS support
- secure storage for personally identifiable information (PII) and webform data
- data management processes
- NSW Government design system integration and UX
- headless CMS and search
- implement new risk framework
- single sign on (SSO)
- security information and event monitoring (SIEM) implementation
- platform service reporting
What we’re working on next
See the work we have planned for the second half of 2022.
- Grants Phase 2
- Future of feedback
- process automation
- personalisation and enhanced translation services
- forms, enhancing user experience
- a framework for mapping and spatial data framework for application programming interface (API) orchestration
- Security reviews and updates
- distributed Denial of Service simulated attack
- ongoing security review during each sprint
- infrastructure upgrades to ensure we maintain currency
- automation of performance and load testing
Can’t see what you need?
The OneCX program takes a build once, use often approach. If you’d like to suggest a new feature or migration we don't currently have planned, talk to us. Together, we can explore your requirements, other potential use cases and alignment with the program’s core priorities.Contact the NSW Government Digital Channels team