We welcome comments, questions, suggestions and discussions on our blog posts. To create meaningful and valuable discussion, please stay on topic and respect other people’s opinions.
We moderate all comments to ensure they comply with these guidelines and may edit or delete posts moderators consider to be:
- Abusive, offensive or unlawful – harassment or provoking other community members, swearing, derogatory language and expression of views that are racist, sexist, homophobic or sexually explicit are not acceptable. Defamatory comments or posts that violate laws regarding privacy will be removed.
- Political in nature – this is a forum to discuss initiatives, not political parties and personalities.
- An infringement of intellectual property rights – respect and acknowledge original creators when sharing content.
- Spam – we do not accept advertisements, requests to endorse commercial products or services or to solicit donations. We will not publish comments published under a name that’s clearly false or looks like spam.
- Personal details – this page is a public page and we will remove any comments including your private information or personal details such as email address or phone number.
Get in touch
If you would like to contact us about the nsw.gov.au program, please use the online form.
Last updated: 25 September 2020