The OneCX objectives guide our decision making as we plan and prioritise the program, the features we develop, and the technology we build.
- Create a unified, customer-centric and innovative digital experience of NSW Government websites.
- Generate cost savings for the NSW Government through de-duplication of functionality, content production, platform hosting, website maintenance and other operational costs.
We structure the roadmap to show what we are working on now, what we plan to do next and what we plan to do further down the track.
Find out what we've achieved so far in OneCX including milestones and launches.
- young people
- navigation, including search
- information architecture
- migrate Resilience NSW into nsw.gov.au
- migrate Emergency Management into nsw.gov.au.
- migration processes
- 24/7 CMS support
- secure storage for PII and webform data.
- improvement to the working and business section
- a centralised portal for media releases
- a reusable template for events.
- migrate some customer-facing content from Roads and Maritime Services.
- DevOps processes
- a framework for mapping and spatial data
- a framework for API orchestration.
Suggest a roadmap feature
Get in touch to suggest a feature idea or migrate a website.