On this page
About the precinct
The NSW Government's Greater Sydney Commission has been tasked with developing a Strategy for the Central Coast to identify new opportunities for economic and employment growth.
The Central Coast Strategy will aim to revitalise Gosford and the Central Coast with a focus on job creation and investment within the region. The Commission will provide leadership and coordination to identify wider opportunities for the Central Coast and engage the private sector as partners.
There has been a focus on the Central Coast Education and Employment Precinct. This Precinct has the potential to revitalise Gosford with a major educational facility as a centrepiece supporting new opportunities for lifelong learning and additional jobs.
Gosford university campus
Expressions of interest: partnership opportunity
An expression of interest (EOI) process is now open for a university to partner with the NSW Government to develop a campus in the Gosford CBD as part of the new Central Coast Education and Employment Precinct.
The NSW Government is looking for a university partner that is:
- globally recognised and capable of attracting other organisations, institutions and businesses to the precinct
- committed to working with the NSW Government in a partnership arrangement to activate and promote the precinct
- experienced in operating a university campus in a regional centre
- experienced in operating an accredited medical school
- strategically aligned to growth sectors on the Central Coast and particularly the Gosford CBD.
The closing date for expressions of interest is 12 May 2021.
For more information about the EOI process or the opportunity email email@example.com.