Applications for CBP2020 closed on 12 June 2020.
On this page
CBP2020 Round process
- read Program Guidelines
- submit application online before 12 June 2020.
- eligibility check
- relative merit assessment.
- receive notifications
- submit Funding Deed and EFT forms online before 31 March 2021.
- no outstanding paperwork
- FD exchange
- payment processed.
- take ‘before’ photo
- keep invoices and receipts
- submit mid-way Progress Report before Thursday 15 July 2021.
- provide sufficient points of evidence
- submit Completion Report online before Saturday 30 April 2022
- receive project closure notification.
Eligible projects will be assessed against four equally weighted program criteria:
- Enhancing facilities — the project develops a vibrant, sustainable and inclusive community through the enhancement or construction of community infrastructure.
- Meeting community needs — the project supports activities and services needed by local communities.
- Increasing community participation — the project encourages participation in activities or services needed by a broad section of the community.
- The organisation’s capacity — the applicant has the capacity to deliver the project on time and within scope.
|4 May 2020||Applications open 9am|
|12 June 2020||Applications close 5pm sharp|
|June to November||Eligibility, assessment and approval process|
|Late November 2020||Announcement of successful projects and advice to all applicants|
|31 March 2022||Project completion deadline|
Successful applicants are required to submit documentation via SmartyGrants before the due dates for each round. Find further information on how to claim funding.
It’s the responsibility of the grant recipient to keep the CBP team up to date with any change in contact information.
Find information about the Reporting and Closures process for your successful project.
Download the CBP2020 program guidelines.
Sign up for alerts about the Community Building Partnership program.
Log in or sign up to SmartyGrants.
Contact the Community Building Partnership team.
Find community projects that were successful in receiving CBP grant funding in the last three rounds.