- $27.9 million will be allocated equally in 2020, with $300,000 available in each of the 93 NSW electorates.
- Local councils and incorporated not-for-profit groups are eligible to apply as part of a competitive application process.
- We are looking for infrastructure projects that promote local participation and deliver positive social, environmental and recreational outcomes.
- The CBP ensures our communities remain strong, connected and healthy by supporting organisations that think first and foremost of the needs of locals.
- Interested organisations must read the Program Guidelines to ensure both their organisation and project are eligible before applying.
- Applications will open at 9am on 4 May 2020.
- Applications will close at 5pm on 12 June 2020.
- Successful CBP 2020 projects must be completed by 31 March 2022.
- For more information and to apply, visit www.nsw.gov.au/cbp.
Monday, 4 May 2020
2020 Community Building Partnerships program now open
Member for [Electorate] [MP name] today announced applications are now open for the 2020 Community Building Partnership Program, unlocking $27.9 million for community infrastructure projects across NSW.
[MP name] said $300,000 is available for projects in each NSW electorate, including [Electorate], and urged local councils and not-for-profit groups to apply for the funds they need to deliver projects with social, environmental and recreational outcomes.
“Local sports clubs, charities, schools and museums are just some of the groups that benefit from this program,” [MP title] [MP name] said.
“If your organisation or club needs extra funding for infrastructure, such as playgrounds, accessible features, equipment or refurbishment, then I’d strongly encourage you to apply.”
The Community Building Partnership program has awarded more than $330 million in funding to 15,000 community projects since it commenced in 2009.
“This program means that you can support your community group to improve the places you meet, train or play,” [MP title] [MP name] said.
“Take the time to prepare and submit your application so your community group doesn’t miss out on a share of $300,000.”
Applications are open from Monday 4 May 2020 and close at 5pm, Friday 12 June 2020. Applicants must read the program guidelines to ensure their club or organisation and proposed project are eligible.
For more information about the NSW Government’s 2020 Community Building Partnership Program, visit: the www.nsw.gov.au/cbp
[04xx xxx xxxx]
🛠️ Need help funding a community infrastructure project? The Community Building Partnership program is offering grants for projects that promote community inclusion. Apply by 12 June at www.nsw.gov.au/cbp
Does your organisation need funding to help it build or upgrade community facilities? 🛠️ Not-for-profits and councils are eligible for grants through the Community Building Partnership program. Apply by 12 June 👉 www.nsw.gov.au/cbp
🔧 The NSW Government is investing in infrastructure projects that promote community participation and inclusion – such as access ramps, car park upgrades and equipment sheds. Find out more 👉 www.nsw.gov.au/cbp
Print and share the flyer via letter box drop or at a community briefing session.
|4 May 2020||Applications open 9am|
|12 June 2020||Applications close 5pm sharp|
|June to November||Eligibility, assessment and approval process|
|Late November 2020||Announcement of successful projects and advice to all applicants|
|31 March 2022||Project completion deadline|
Sign up for alerts
Sign up for alerts about the Community Building Partnership program.