- 10 Oak leaf lettuce leaves
- 90g dried vermicelli noodles, soaked in boiling water, drained and put aside
- 16 large peeled cooked prawns
- 1 medium mango cut into cubes
- 1 medium avocado cut into 8 pieces
- ¼ red onion, finely diced
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander
- 2½ tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 tbsp lime juice
- 3 tbsp Mr Pye’s Black Garlic Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place lettuce leaves on plates.
2. Combine all other main ingredients in a bowl then spoon over lettuce leaves.
3. Whisk the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and drizzle over the salad.
This recipe serves 4.