- Pukara Estate Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil to brush
- 6 egg whites
- 300g caster sugar
- 2 tsp corn flour
- 1 tsp Pukara Estate White Wine Liqueur Vinegar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Berries of choice
- Passionfruit pulp
- 600ml whipping cream
- 2–3 large tbsp of icing sugar
- Pukara Estate Caramelised Balsamic Vinegar to serve
- Preheat oven to 120°C (250°F). Line baking tray with parchment paper. Brush with olive oil then dust with cornflour.
- Use an electric mixer to beat the six egg whites until soft peaks form. Gradually add caster sugar 1 tablespoon at a time, cleaning sides and beating well after each tablespoon until the mixture is glossy and the sugar has dissolved. Add in cornflour, vinegar and vanilla and whisk together until all combined.
- Use a spatula to transfer the meringue mixture onto the parchment paper in a circle. The diameter should be around 20–25 cm.
- Bake for 90 minutes then turn the oven off, open the oven door and leave the pavlova until it is completely cool. Gently transfer to a serving plate.
- In a bowl place the cream and 2 tablespoons of icing sugar and beat until thickened. Spoon over the pavlova.
- Drizzle with passionfruit pulp, decorate with berries of your choice and drizzle caramelised balsamic vinegar on top of the pavlova. Serve straight away.
This recipe serves 4 to 6.