- 8 lamb cutlets (trimmed)
- 1 cup of flour of your choice (gluten-free flour works well)
- Pinch of salt and pepper to season flour
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 100g Barefoot Farm Pecan Dukkah
- Olive oil for cooking
- Fresh salad to serve
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F).
- Put the flour on a plate and liberally coat both sides of the cutlets then dust off the excess by gently tapping the cutlet. Beat eggs in a bowl and dip the floured cutlets into the egg. It is a good idea to let the egg wash drip off slightly until only a thin coating remains.
- Sprinkle the Barefoot Farm Pecan Dukkah onto a plate and press the egg-washed cutlets into the dukkah. Pat and rotate cutlets until they are completely covered delicious dukkah.
- Place the cutlets onto an oiled oven tray and bake in a preheated oven for 5 minutes each side. Once baked, remove from the oven and allow the cutlets to rest for 8 minutes in a warm spot in the kitchen.
- Serve with a fresh garden salad.
Tip: Toss the Texan BBQ pecans through any accompanying salad to give it depth and crunch.
This recipe serves 4.