- ⅓ cup (80ml) Gibson's Grove extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- ½ tsp chilli flakes
- 2 x 400g can of chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp castor sugar
- 1 cup (150g) Gibson's Grove mixed olives
- 2 tbsp finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 400g spaghetti, cooked according to packet instructions
- Torn basil leaves, to serve
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add chilli, tomato and sugar, stirring until sugar dissolves. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 20 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat.
- Season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, then stir in olives and parsley. Serve with spaghetti and basil leaves.
This recipe serves 4.