Skip to main content

Support services

There are a range of free support services available to young Australian workers who may need career assistance, job advice, mental health support and access to further skills and training. 

Before you hit the road, all workers in Australia need to register with the Australian Tax Office (ATO) to obtain a Tax File Number (TFN) and register for superannuation payments.

Mental health support


Other support services

Top of page