The Northern Rivers Reconstruction Corporation resources such as videos, meeting summaries and external media releases.
Trade and Industry Events
The Conference will provide industry, trades and contractors with opportunities to connect with agencies and councils and find out how to prepare to be able participate in the program of flood reconstruction works.
The program will be updated. Please check the website for more information.
The Northern Rivers Reconstruction Corporation (NRRC) is hosting briefings for solicitors and conveyancers whose clients may be offered a home buyback as part of the Resilient Homes Program (RHP).
The NRRC has started making offers to eligible homeowners, to buyback flood affected properties in the Northern Rivers.
Offers are made following an assessment of each homeowner's circumstances, including property assessments, flood impact severity data, safety risks, and potential future flood levels. For more information, please refer to the Resilient Homes Program guidelines.
The briefings aim to provide solicitors and conveyancers with:
An overview of the conveyancing process that the NRRC is proposing to adopt
An explanation of the inclusion of special conditions in the contracts for sale, noting some are unique to the RHP
Opportunity to ask questions.
The NRRC will hold briefings in the following locations and dates:
More information and venue details will be provided.
Please register your attendance by clicking on the links above.
For further queries, please contact: email@example.com
- Northern Rivers Reconstruction Corporation - Industry Conference to focus on strengthening region - 2 March 2023
First voluntary buyback offers made to Northern Rivers residents - 21 February 2023
- Landcom and Northern Rivers Reconstruction Corporation sign MOU to deliver housing across the region - 2 December 2022
- Vision for flood-proof future at heart of Living Lab collaboration - 21 November 2022
- Find all other media releases and news related to the the Northern Rivers Reconstruction Corporation on the NRRC news page.
- Advisory Board Meeting No. 6 (PDF 108.86KB) - 1 February 2023
- Advisory Board Meeting No. 5 (PDF 114.49KB) - 23 November 2022
- Advisory Board Meeting No. 4 (PDF 60.72KB) - 27 October 2022
- Advisory Board Meeting No. 3 (PDF 89.82KB) - 29 September 2022
- Advisory Board Meeting No. 2 (PDF 60.47KB) - 1 September 2022
- Advisory Board Meeting No. 1 (PDF 56.26KB) - 5 August 2022