Mouse bait rebates for households, small businesses and primary producers
Eligible households, small businesses and primary producers can apply for rebates to help manage the cost of mouse baits.
Who can claim a rebate
Grants are available to help manage the cost of baiting in rural and regional NSW.
- Households will be eligible to claim up to $500.
- Small businesses, including primary producers and sole traders, will be eligible to claim up to $1,000. These are businesses that are classified as having less than 20 employees.
You can only claim one rebate per address.
You can provide multiple receipts either online or in person through Service NSW for a one-off payment.
To be eligible to claim a rebate
- your mouse baits, traps or cleaning materials must have been purchased on or after Monday 1 February 2021
- your household, business or farm must be located in the following Local Land Services regions
- Central Tablelands
- Central West
- Northern Tablelands
- North West
- Hunter (Upper Hunter, Singleton and Muswellbrook LGAs only)
- South East (Hilltops, Upper Lachlan and Yass Valley LGAs only)
- you have to be 18 years or older to make a claim.