2023 sponsorship opportunities
Find out how to get involved in the largest senior festival in the southern hemisphere, attracting 500,000 people each year.
People attending NSW Seniors Festival are always highly engaged, with a strong interest in new products and services.
Get your message out through our channels
A highly-promoted destination that features key event and sponsor content as well as over 500 community-led activities planned across NSW. Over 50 per cent of senior participants visit the website and content is refreshed regularly throughout the year.
- Advertising on sponsor webpage of the NSW Seniors Festival Website, with over 200,000 visits during campaign period. $2,000
- Sponsorship acknowledgment on all NSW Seniors Festival digital assets and each website page, excluding the homepage. $6,000
Direct engagement with our core market via the NSW Seniors Card and Seniors Festival eDM, direct mail and online promotional opportunities for sponsors.
- Advertorial in NSW Seniors Card eDM themed for NSW Seniors Festival. Copy and image opportunities. $6,000
Advertorials offer brand recognition within wider, engaging eDMs whilst bespoke tailored eDMs offer focused promotion. Either are high performing platforms for business offers and call to action messaging.
- Advertorials in NSW Seniors Festival eDM. Copy and image opportunities. $5,000
- Bespoke tailored eDM during campaign period to NSW Seniors Festival audience. Copy and multiple image opportunities. $3,500
Seniors are presented with real time and scheduled event and sponsor content and promotional offers that are relevant, valuable and entertaining.
- Published on NSW Seniors Festival Facebook page during campaign peak period. Copy and image or video opportunities. $750
Direct to consumer advertising in the must have program for attendees who want to know what’s on offer at the concerts and Seniors Festival Expo.
- Full Page advertisement, Inside Front Cover. $1,000
- Full Page advertisement. $800
- Half-Page advertisement. $500
- Quarter Page advertisement. $300
Over 30,000 seniors attend one of four professionally choreographed performances over two days. These free, ticketed concerts attract audiences from outer and metropolitan Sydney.
- One (1) 30-second video advertisement shown at the Premier’s Gala Concert. The advertisement will be shown at each concert, before concert or during intermission. $6,000