Download your copy
Download a free copy of our Water safety - marine safety activity book (PDF, 2.72 MB) today.
The activity book features mascots Danny the Dolphin, Penny the Pelican and Sam the Shark who give kids the knowledge to enjoy our waterways safely.
The activity book has the tick of approval from the Marine Teachers Association of NSW, as well as the Boating Industry Association of NSW.
Children work through water safety activities, including:
- recognition of important safety, fishing and water-related signs
- tips on swimming between the flags at the beach
- tips on being sun smart and remembering to ‘slip, slop and slap’
- tips on keeping the environment free from rubbish, and what to recycle
- pictures, descriptions, potential dangers and treatments for sea creatures that sting and bite.
Order free printed copies
To place an order for free delivery of our marine safety activity book, please contact us and include the following details:
- name of school
- contact name
- contact phone number
- email address
- delivery address for school
- quantity – max 1 box (125 booklets).
Delivery within NSW is free, courtesy of Transport for NSW. Deliveries interstate can be arranged but will incur a charge to cover the cost of postage/courier.