About this location
Built in 1838, St Mary the Virgin Anglican Church was originally a private chapel in memory of Richard and Christiana Brooks. It was designed by renowned architect John Verge using the 'Early Regency Gothic Style' The adjacent rectory was built in 1846, and hence the parish of Denham Court was established.
30 Church Road, Denham Court NSW 2565
- Welcomes people with access needs, contact venue/organiser for details