Minister for Family and Community Services, Minister for Social Housing, and Minister for the Prevention of Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
You can send a message to Minister Goward by completing the form below.
The Minister receives a large volume of correspondence and your correspondence will be addressed as soon as possible. Please refer to our correspondence policy for more information.
If your matter or enquiry relates to a local Goulburn issue and you are a Goulburn constituent, please contact the Minister’s electorate office.
The NSW Government is committed to protecting our most vulnerable people. If you or someone you know needs urgent assistance, please note the following:
- In an emergency phone 000 for police, fire or ambulance.
- To report suspected abuse or neglect of children or young people, phone the Child Protection Helpline on 132 111.
- For housing assistance and to report maintenance issues, phone the Housing Contact Centre on 1800 422 322.
- For after-hours temporary accommodation assistance, phone 1800 152 152.
- For information on domestic violence, including support options, phone the NSW Domestic Violence Line on 1800 65 64 63.
- Find your nearest Sexual Assault Service.
- Find useful information about services offered by the Department of Family and Community Services on the Family and Community Services website.
- If your matter relates to Disability Services, please contact the Minister for Disability Services, or for matters relating to Ageing, please contact the Minister for Ageing.