Minister for Police, and Minister for Emergency Services
You can send a message to Minister Grant by completing the form below.
Before completing the form, please refer to the links below which may address your enquiry.
- Contact the NSW Police Force
- Lodge a complaint about a NSW Police Officer
- Firearms Registry
- Security Licensing and Enforcement Directorate (SLED)
- Call the SES on 132 500 for emergency help in floods and storms
- Call the Disaster Welfare Services Hotline on 1800 018 444
- Hazard Reduction and Smoke Complaints
Your correspondence will be addressed as soon as possible. Please refer to our correspondence policy for more information.