Minister for Transport and Infrastructure
You can send the Minister for Transport and Infrastructure, Andrew Constance, a message by completing the form below.
Please note the Minister receives a large volume of correspondence. Before completing the form, please refer to the links below which may address your enquiry:
- Get help with your Opal card
- Submit a compliment or complaint about public transport staff
- Report graffiti or rubbish on trains, stations or the rail corridor
- Report excessive noise or other environmental issues about Sydney Trains and NSW TrainLink operations via 1300 656 999
- Provide feedback or make a complaint about a major project via 1800 684 490 (business hours)
Your correspondence will be addressed as soon as possible. Please refer to our Correspondence Policy for more information.