Conditions of use and privacy information
Terms and Conditions
The information you provide when joining the New South Wales Register of Nominees to Government Bodies (the Register), including personal information, must be true and correct.
By using this site, you agree:
- not to transmit any information which is indecent, obscene or pornographic;
- not to use the website to conduct any illegal activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity;
- not to spam your contribution to the website by sending multiple copies or versions of it;
- not to contribute material to the website that contains or links to any commercial advertising material;
- not to attempt to modify, adapt, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the website;
- not to tamper with other persons' access to the website or commit unauthorised intrusion into any part of the website, including computers, files, accounts, networks and equipment;
- not to attempt to bypass the network firewall;
- not to use any part of the website for which you are not authorised or devise ways to circumvent security in order to access part of the website for which you are not authorised. That includes but is not limited to, scanning networks with the intent to breach and/or evaluate security, whether or not the intrusion results in access or not; and
- not to attempt to misuse the website. This includes but is not limited to password cracking, social engineering (defrauding others into releasing their passwords), denial of service attacks, harmful and malicious destruction of data, injection of computer viruses, intentional invasion of privacy.
These conditions are governed by and construed according to the laws in force in the State of New South Wales.
The Department maintains the Register to provide NSW Government agencies with suitable nominees for vacancies that arise on boards or committees. The Department maintains the Register in accordance with the PPIP Act and HRIP Act and its Privacy Management Plan.
Personal information contained in your online application form includes, but is not limited to:
- your personal details, including, name, address, phone number, date of birth, any disability or special needs; ethnic or racial origins;
- your Curriculum Vitae, including your employment history.
By joining the Register, you acknowledge that the Department:
- will hold your personal information securely; and
- will use your personal information for purposes related to maintaining the Register;
- will disclose your personal information to other NSW Government agencies so that you may be considered for appointment to boards or committees; and
- will provide you with access to your personal information at any time.
The Department will not disclose your personal information to anybody else unless it is required to do so by law (for example if the information is needed in an emergency or for a law enforcement purpose).