Skip to content

NSW Government Boards and Committees Register

Yarrowitch Public Hall And Recreation Reserve Land Manager

Closing date: 25th October, 2019
Region: New England & North West
Agency: Department of Industry

The Yarrowitch Public Hall And Recreation Reserve Land Manager manages the Reserve No. 86435 at Yarrowitch notified on 15 September 1967 for Public Hall and Public Recreation. The term of appointment will be for a period not exceeding five years.

Ever wondered who is responsible for keeping Crown reserves operating?

Countless facilities like showgrounds, local halls and parks are run by Statutory Land Manager Boards, made up of people just like you. People who understand the need and have a desire to manage public land and assets for the benefit of the entire community.

Your role as a Board member is voluntary, but the rewards of giving something back to the community are priceless.

We are looking for a good mix of people with a variety of skills, however, sound business and financial management skills and objective decision-making expertise would be a distinct advantage.

Don’t let this opportunity to do something for yourself and your community pass you by – contact us today.

How To Apply

Application forms may be obtained online or telephoning 1300 886 235.

All applications are required to be lodged before Friday, 25 October 2019 by email or posted to Department of Planning, Industry & Environment – Crown Lands PO Box 2215, Dangar NSW 2309. File Reference: AE80R33-003.

For further information contact Sarah Jeffrey on (02) 6770 3121.

Enquiries To

Sarah Jeffrey on (02) 6770 3121 or at [email protected]

Areas of Interest: Lands and Water
Published 9th September
Top of page