Find sample copy, images and brand assets to help you promote Youth Week activities and events.
Thank you for supporting NSW Youth Week 2022 by sharing this information with your networks to give as many young people as possible an opportunity to participate in events.
For the latest information and advice on COVID-19, please visit NSW Government and NSW Health websites.
Find pre-written content options and NSW Youth Week images for your use.
Suggested text for your social media posts
- If you're between 12-24 years of age and live in NSW, don’t miss your chance to get involved in the online activities, opportunities and events available during #NSWYouthWeek 16 -24 April. Learn more at nsw.gov.au/youthweek
- #NSWYouthWeek is from 4-14 April. There will be lots of online activities, opportunities and events available for children and young people between 12-24 years of age. Visit nsw.gov.au/youthweek
- Youth week begins today and runs until 24 April. So if you’re between 12 and 24 years of age, reach out to your local council to see how you can get involved. Visit nsw.gov.au/youthweek
- Young people are encouraged to embrace this year's theme for NSW Youth Week: ‘Together more than ever’. Find online activities at nsw.gov.au/youthweek
Suggested text for your newsletter
NSW Youth Week 2022 will take place from 4 to 14 April. There will be a range of activities, opportunities and events for young people to enjoy throughout the State.
This year’s theme, as set by the NSW Youth Advisory Council, is It’s up to Youth. We encourage you to embrace the theme in your NSW Youth Week activities.
For information and to see what’s on visit nsw.gov.au/youthweek
To share this information with your networks and find the Youth Week media kit visit nsw.gov.au/youthweek/media-kit-2022
Print this poster for your noticeboard
- Youth Week 2022 poster colour (PDF, 70.81 KB)
- Youth Week 2022 black and white poster (PDF, 103.49 KB)
Subscribe for updates
Receive email updates about news and opportunities for NSW Youth Week. Your details are used for the purposes of our newsletter and you can unsubscribe at any time.