Popular COVID-19 business topics
Government resources and guidance
Health and safety guidelines on how to minimise the risk of infection in your workplace.
Signs, posters and social media graphics can be used in the workplace to help everyone stay safe and reduce the risk.
Natural airflow helps reduce the spread of COVID-19. Understand the SafeWork NSW ventilation guidance.
Protect your business and your community
Stay up to date with the latest NSW Government information. Access COVID-19 updates, digital licences, renew your rego and check fines and demerits.
Speak Up Save Lives
Workplace safety is everyone’s responsibility.
If you see something unsafe in your workplace, SafeWork NSW wants you to speak up and tell your boss. This app lets you report an unsafe work situation and it gives you the choice to remain anonymous. You can tag your location, include photos, and choose to be kept updated on the issue you’ve reported.
Contact us and find translation help
- Service NSW – information and advice for NSW residents and businesses. Phone 13 77 88
- National Coronavirus Helpline. Phone 1800 020 080
- healthdirect – government-funded 24-hour health advice. Phone 1800 022 222
- Easy Vaccine Access (EVA) – SMS "Hey Eva" to 0481 611 382 if you need help to book a vaccine appointment
- Disability Gateway – information for people with disability. Phone 1800 643 787
- Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS National) – free service provided by the Australian Government. Phone 13 14 50
- Multicultural Health Connect – free health support in your language. Phone 1800 186 815