Environment, land and water

Environment, land and water information

Climate, weather and safety

Check current weather warnings, find information about climate change and advice on how to stay safe during times of fire, flood or storms.

Land and soil

Information about regional land services, soils, land management, Crown land and geodiversity in NSW.

Weeds and pest animals

Pests, diseases, weeds and contaminants are major threats to our natural environment and farming industries. Everyone has a role to play in protecting NSW from these biosecurity risks.

Top of page